Wednesday, February 15, 2012

An appeal for help!

Over the next few weeks I shall be putting out a series of articles linked to raptor persecution and similar themes. All these would benefit from the inclusion of the occasional photograph of one of the typical species concerned. Whilst I've started to photograph birds  I have to admit I've not progressed very far!!

I'm wondering if anyone reading this , or with personal contacts, has any suitable material they would be willing to donate for the above purpose be it for use on the Blog or within campaigning material?  I'm sure your worst discards would put my best efforts to shame. Shots of any of the obvious raptor species, but particularly Hen Harrier, would be a tremendous help either of flying birds or otherwise. On each occasion of usage a full acknowledgement will be give. Many thanks 

No comments:

Post a Comment